Published: 17/01/2021 By Gillian BodenProperty Consultant
Are you looking for a varied, fulfilling career where you play a key role in shaping and growing the business you work for without any cap on earnings?
Househandlers is looking to hire a Property Consultant in Surbiton, KT6. This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent, ambitious company looking to grow & expand offering potential for long-term career growth and development, including into office management.
As a local Estate Agent based in Surbiton, we pride ourselves in offering a personal and bespoke approach to selling and letting properties. We are looking to grow our business with the help of our most valuable assets, our staff. We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to join the team and work closely with the business owner to support our growth strategy.
Requirements for the Property Consultant include:
- Strong communication skills – both written & spoken
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Appetite for learning and development
- Ambitious and interested in self-development
- A “people person” who enjoys using their excellent people skills
- Results driven
- Team Player but able to work unsupervised if required
- Strong IT skills- Proficiency in using Social Media and other on line platforms to generate prospects
- Organised & enthusiastic
- Live within 40 mins journey time of Surbiton
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car preferred but not essential
- Realistic £25,000+ in the first year, depending on experience
- Competitive basic salary, plus commissions
- Uncapped earnings
- 28 days holidays
- Full Training given
- Support in gaining property industry qualifications – NFOPP Level 3
- Apprenticeship option available
- Flexible hours
Or, if you have no background in property but have the personal skill set and drive to succeed in this exciting industry this could be just the job for you. You might be a graduate or a school leaver with A levels. Through our on the job training programme you could achieve the industry recognised level 3 qualification in Lettings & Property Management.
Basic: The basic salary will be between £15,000 to £19,000 p.a (depending on experience).
OTE: Based on hitting your stated targets, your on target earnings will be in the region of £25k+ with no upper limit on your commission earnings
Bonus Structure: To be discussed in detail at interview stage.
Working Hours are:
- 9am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
- 9am to 2pm on 2 Saturdays per month
- 1 designated weekday off in lieu of Saturday working.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Estate Agency experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: UK Full Driving License?