Published: 16/03/2022 By Gillian BodenPROPERTY CO-ORDINATOR
Are you looking for a varied, fulfilling career where you play a key role in shaping and growing the business you work for?
Househandlers is looking to hire a Property Co-ordinator in Surbiton, KT6. This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent, ambitious company who are growing & expanding offering potential for long-term career growth and development.
As a local Estate Agent based in Surbiton, we pride ourselves in offering a personal and bespoke approach to selling and letting properties. We are currently in a substantial growth phase of our business and need the help of our most valuable assets, our staff to manage that expansion. As a result we now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to join the team to support our growing business.
If you like to deal with people, solve problems, learn about the property industry, work in a team to get the job done this could be the role for you.
If you have no background in property but have the personal skill set and customer service experience to succeed in this exciting industry this could make you just the person we are looking for. You might be recently graduated or have left school with A-Levels or you are looking to utilise your strong customer service skills from your present job in a new industry.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITES
· Handling residential property repair & maintenance requests
· Liaising with tenants, landlords, trades people, inventory companies
· Carrying out & documenting Property Inspections of tenanted properties
· Managing the process of ending a tenancy (liaise with Lettings Negotiator)
· Managing Security Deposit – registration and return process
· Managing tenancy renewal process
· Attention to detail
· Task completer
· Strong communication skills
· Problem solver
· Strong Customer service skills
· Strong time management skills
· Self starter
· Team player
· IT skills
· Ability to multi task
· Enthusiastic & proactive attitude
Nice to have, but not necessary……..
· Knowledge and understanding of lettings & property management
· UK Driving licence
· Experience within an accommodation or customer service business
Benefits and Salary include:
· Competitive basic salary of £17,884 and £24,960 p.a depending on experience.
· 28 days holidays
· Full Training given
· Earn as You Learn - Gain a recognised property industry qualification - NFOPP Level 3 via an Apprenticeship scheme - all costs covered by the company.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenge of learning on the job. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your experience, use your personal skill set, play a part in the growth of our business and develop your career, this role may be right for you.
Basic: The basic salary will be between £17,884 and £24,960 p.a depending on experience with the opportunity to earn bonus
Please send us your C.V with a cover letter/email to explain why you are attracted to this role to email@example.com