A key difference between houshandlers and our competitors is that your house really matters to us. Your property will be one of a few on our books, not one of many. You will get our undivided attention at what can be a stressful time.
- You will have one point of contact within our small team who will proactively work to ensure that your selling goals are met.
- You can ask us for recommendations to trusted business professionals within the industry which you may wish to engage with, including: Mortgage brokers and Conveyancing solicitors.
- We price your property to sell. Our valuations will reflect the property and current market conditions,
- You have our undivided attention. Our office is open long hours, six days a week.
The information needed were requested upfront and kept on top.
Generally a good experience buying from Househandlers.”
Richard - Buyer
- Our sales brochures are clear, comprehensive with accurate representations, professionally produced photographs and a detailed floor plan.
- Online Coverage, with over 95% of buyers using the internet to search for their next home, online exposure is everything. Your property will be advertised on the UK’s major property websites such as: Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location. The property will also be listed on our website.
- Our distinctive eye catching logo’d boards are well maintained and placed in visible locations. Boards are a great way to introduce your property to the market as it creates local awareness. Your potential buyer could be a neighbour.
Sarah Ritchie - Seller
- We take a modern and innovative approach to marketing, combining the latest technology with a traditional and personal approach to customer care.
- At this potentially stressful time you can rely on us to provide prompt feedback and deliver regular updates. Did you know that the average person buys/sells a home every seven years. So it’s not an everyday event. t is natural to feel apprehensive. You will need an agent who will keep you updated, answer your queries. Further to our discussions we can alter your specific marketing strategy in order to maximise the potential of your property
Sally – Landlord
Here at househandlers we help owners get the most out of a sale. We recognise that our clients want different levels of service when they sell their homes. Budgets differ. We offer a choice of fee packages to match your budget. Our rates are highly competitive, without comprising on quality of service.
We are on the sales journey with you, our ultimate goal is to sell your property at the best price as quickly as possible. We work with your goals and timeframe.
We are based in the heart of Surbiton, we cover Surrey and South West London.