A key difference between Houshandlers and our competitors is that your house really matters to us. Your property will be one of a few on our books, not one of many. You will get our undivided attention to ensure no opportunity is missed when it comes to securing your buyer. At what can be a stressful time we are there to reassure and guide you through the whole process. Including of course the crucial time after a buyer is found when the legal conveyancing work is underway. We will ensure you are kept informed every step of the way.
Here's what our Service includes:
- You will have one point of contact within our small team who will proactively work to ensure that your selling goals are met.
- You can ask us for recommendations to trusted business professionals within the industry which you may wish to engage with, including: Mortgage brokers and Conveyancing solicitors.
- We price your property to sell. Our valuations will reflect the property and current market conditions,
- You have our undivided attention. Our office is open long hours, six days a week.
The information needed were requested upfront and kept on top.
Generally a good experience buying from Househandlers.”
Richard - Buyer
- Our sales brochures are clear, comprehensive with accurate representations, professionally produced photographs and a detailed floor plan.
- Online Coverage, with over 95% of buyers using the internet to search for their next home, online exposure is everything. Your property will be advertised on the UK’s major property websites such as: Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location. The property will also be listed on our website.
- Our distinctive eye catching logo’d boards are well maintained and placed in visible locations. Boards are a great way to introduce your property to the market as it creates local awareness. Your potential buyer could be a neighbour.
Sarah Ritchie - Seller
- We take a modern and innovative approach to marketing to ensure your property gets in front of potential buyers. We use social media including Instagram and Facebook to promote and engage interest. Check out our feeds on Instagram and Facebook @househandlers. Alongside traditional and personal approach to customer care we ensure no opportunities are missed.
- At this potentially stressful time you can rely on us to provide prompt feedback and deliver regular updates. Did you know that the average person buys/sells a home every seven years. So it’s not an everyday event. It is natural to feel apprehensive. You will need an agent who will keep you updated, answer your queries and handle prospective buyers questions and concerns.
Mary – Wimbledon Seller
We'll support you in getting you and your home "sale ready". We work with tech companies to allow you to get ahead of the game when it comes to being prepared for selling. With this service we can provide prospective buyers with answers to all the questions they may have in relation to your property as soon as they have viewed. And as soon as an offer is accepted and solicitors instructed you will have all the completed paperwork the solicitor needs ready to go. This will significantly reduce the length of time to get to the exchange of contracts stage and reduce the stress of moving for both you and your buyer. It will also guard against "fall throughs", where the sale collapses and everyone loses out. Working with us can significantly reduce the chance of suffering a fall through. We can also help protect you from your buyer pulling out causing you stress and costing you money. Our Reservation Agreement facility offers peace of mind to both you and your buyer. Ask us for more details.
Sale by Private Treaty
You are probably familiar with Sale by Private Treaty as a method of sale. You agree with us on an asking price for the property and place the house on the market for sale. Potential buyers will view and make offers. Once you are happy with an offer and you accept it, the solicitors get involved and handle the transfer of the legal ownership to the buyer. This can take many weeks and before exchange of contracts either party can withdraw from the deal if they choose, they are not legally bound. And this is the drawback of this method of selling your property. Only at exchange of contracts when the deposit is paid can both parties feel secure that the deal is going to complete.
Secure Sales Solution
Our Secure Sales Solution is perfect for the seller that wants the security and guarantee that the sale will complete once a buyer is found.
How does it work? We use Competitive Bidding. We will launch your property on the market, show everyone and anyone over the next 30 days. We will advertise 10% below the actual value of your home. We will get a detailed property pack from you so that every interested buyer will be informed and in a confident position to complete. After 30 days of quality marketing we will put everyone through a bidding platform where they will all compete and bid against each other, and we will achieve you the maximum value anyone is prepared to pay!
We will also get a 5% deposit from the buyer on the day it sells, a legally binding sale and an agreed a timescale for completion.
This can be the perfect solution for many sellers but not all. Let's discuss if it would suit your particular circumstances.
Here at Househandlers we help owners get the most out of a sale. We recognise that our clients want different levels of service when they sell their homes. Budgets differ. We offer a choice of services and fee packages to match your budget and approach to selling your property.
We are on the sales journey with you, our ultimate goal is to sell your property at the best price as quickly as possible. We work with your goals and timeframe.
Based in the heart of Surbiton, and covering South West London and surrounds we would love to be of service. Do get in touch.